Hello potential future partner! I am delighted to work with brands I admire to help meet mutual marketing goals. Let’s collaborate!
Here are some ways we might work together:
- Recipe Development, Food Styling, and/or Food Photography: Some of my happiest hours are spent in my kitchen, crafting new recipes, styling, and shooting them. If you have a recipe in need of adjusting, a meat based recipe you’d like turned into a vegetarian show stopper, or a recipe you want made and photographed to showcase it’s glory, let me help!
- Conference Attendance: I’m a conference junkie. No seriously, I even ran my own for a time. If you are in need of a representative at a food or blogging event, let me know. I”m happy to be part of the network through which you network!
- Brand Ambassador Programs: Longer term campaigns have benefits for both of us! I would love to design a targeted, structured campaign involving blog posts, social media, and more.
- Freelance/Editorial: Writing and food are nearly equal passions for me (seriously, why did it take me so long to start a blog?). I would be delighted to create short or long form content for your website or publication.
- Travel: I’ve spent most of my adult life traveling and eating. I would love to share content, both culinary and otherwise, from a global citizenship stand point with my readers. I can also offer advice and expertise to my readers on traveling with young children
I also provide some Virtual Assistant Services. Are you looking for help with:
- Content Creation: I hold a Master’s degree in Creative Writing, and I am very passionate about creating SEO friendly, engaging, clear, and well written blog posts. If you are looking for help with getting posts written for your blog, or newsletters then I am happy to help! I can also help with ebook design and creation.
- Social Media: I am fascinated by social media! Are you tired of spending endless hours with schedulers only to see little results? Let me help! I can help you with Pinterest and Facebook scheduling, as well as social media strategization. I can also assist with promo groups and share threads.
Want more information? Contact me at info at biscuitsandbooze dot com for more information, or to request a media kit.
Are you wanting to know if you can repost a recipe or photo elsewhere?
Photos, yes, please and thank you, I just ask that you link back to the original recipe on the blog, and the blog itself. So two links. If that doesn’t work for your project, email me at info at coquettekitchen dot com and let’s chat.
Recipes though, those are special and I work hard on them so no, at this time, I do not allow recipes to be reposted elsewhere in their entirety. Again, though, if you have a special project in mind, send me an email, and let’s talk!