Blood Orange Scented Cornmeal Vegan Waffles
Blood Orange Scented Cornmeal Vegan Waffles are easy to whip up, fluffy, and full of flavor. Non-vegans won't even know they are missing anything!
- 1 Cup All Purpose Flour I like White Lily because it is soft and fluffy!
- 1 Cup Cornmeal I also like White Lily because of the softness here too.
- 2 Teaspoons Baking Powder
- 1 Cup Almond Milk
- 1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Solerno Blood Orange Liqueur May substitute Grand Marnier or Cointreau
Preheat waffle iron.
Mix flour and baking powder together with a whisk.
Add almond milk and mix together.
Add Solerno and olive oil and stir until just combined.
Pour onto waffle iron being careful not to overfill the waffle iron. It takes about 1 cup of batter for my waffle iron.
Serve hot, or allow to cool and store in an airtight container in the freezer for approximately 1 month.